Thanksgiving is a time for friends and family to get together, share a feast and count blessings. Do you want to eat Thanksgiving Dinner in Orlando, but don’t want to risk making a dry bird? Along with that comes the expectation of a perfect turkey dinner, not to mention the stress associated with planning, preparing, and cleaning many a dish. Many in Orlando will forego the mess and hassle of cooking at home this Thanksgiving in favor of heading to one of the many restaurants in town serving a traditional brunch or dinner.
Of course, there’s no guarantee you’ll escape the family drama, but at least you can enjoy great food and maybe make plans for the upcoming Thanksgiving Parade. We’ve listed a few options for brunch and dinner out for Thanksgiving in Orlando. It’s best to call ahead for reservations, although not all restaurants require reservations.
Thanksgiving in Orlando
- Alfond Inn: Once again this Thanksgiving, The Alfond Inn at Rollins in Winter Park will be offering their popular Thanksgiving Buffet in its Park Avenue Ballroom with chef stations in the Conservatory. Seatings are at 12 noon and 3pm. For more information, click here.
- B.B. King’s Blues Club Orlando offers a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings and dessert. Live music by the B.B. King All-Star Band. They open at 5pm. They are located at 9101 International Drive, Suite 2230, Orlando, FL. For more information, visit their website or call 407-370-4550
- The Boheme – Grand Bohemian Hotel – Orlando offers a four course sampler menu with tableside carving and a specialty welcome drink from 1:00p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Cafe Gauguin at Rosen Centre Hotel: Don’t miss our award-winning champagne buffet from 11:00a.m. – 7:00p.m. featuring selections from Banshoo Sushi and 98Forty Tapas & Tequila. Reservations: 407-996-2385.
- Columbia Restaurant in Downtown Celebration: The Gonzmart family invites you and your family for a traditional Thanksgiving meal of Roast Vermont Turkey, Columbia stuffing, fresh vegetables, whipped potatoes, sweet potato pecan casserole, homemade cranberry sauce and giblet gravy. Dinner also includes hot Cuban bread and butter, a choice of Caesar salad or Spanish bean, and black bean or gazpacho soup. Open at 11:00 a.m. on Thanksgiving. Their regular menu also available.
- Crafted Block & Brew: Crafted is offering a Thanksgiving Day dinner consisting of herb roasted turkey with gravy, house cured brown sugar glazed ham, southern cornbread stuffing, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, haricot vert, honey glazed carrots, pumpkin pie and pecan pie. Click here for more information.
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse of Orlando: Del Frisco’s is offering a great Thanksgiving package meal, and it’s a prime opportunity to avoid the mountain of dishes at your own home! The meal includes your choice of savory Butternut Squash Soup or refreshing Holiday Salad as an appetizer, Slow Roasted Turkey Breast with Sweet Onion Apple-Sausage Stuffing along with delectable trimmings of Mashed Sweet Potatoes or Chateau Potatoes, Thin Green Beans, Pan Gravy and Cranberry Relish. Dessert includes your choice of delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake or classic Pecan Pie à La Mode. For more information, please visit their website.
- Drunken Monkey, 444 N. Bumby Ave, Orlando: Features vegan and non-vegan fare with 3 seating options — 1pm, 4pm or 7pm.
- Eddie V’s, 7488 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando: The restaurant will feature its full, a la carte dinner menu as well as a traditional Thanksgiving turkey dish with all the seasonal sides and a special Pumpkin Pie dessert. Guests also will enjoy special pricing on Roederer Champagnes by the glass and bottle to help celebrate the occasion. For more information, click here.
- Emeril’s Restaurant Orlando: Enjoy an Emeril-style Thanksgiving meal created by Chef Bernard Carmouche at Emeril’s Orlando located at Universal’s CityWalk.
- Emeril’s Tchoup Chop: Enjoy an Emeril-style Thanksgiving meal created by Chef Ryan Vargas at Emeril’s Tchoup Chop located in the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
- Fish on Fire, 7937 Daetwyler Drive, Orlando: Fish on Fire is offering a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner consisting of turkey or ham, mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes, plus stuffing, gravy, sweet corn, fresh baked rolls, dinner salad, cranberries and dessert. Call 407-812-6881 for reservations.
- Hemisphere Steak & Seafood Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport : Enjoy traditional favorites including fresh seasonal salads, classic and seasonal entrées, mouthwatering side dishes, and much more including a decadent dessert display. Brunch is from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Complimentary 2-Hour Valet Parking. Call 407.825.1315 for reservations.
- Nick’s Family Diner: Nick’s Family Diner will be offering a traditional Thanksgiving Day dinner. Nick’s is located at 5497 North Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando. You can make reservations by calling 407-704-8861.
- Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando: For those looking for a special gourmet 3-course Thanksgiving feast, this is your spot. Reservations are available from 5:00p.m. – 9:00pm. The a la carte menu is also available.
- Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld: Executive Chef John Janucik is inviting Orlando residents who don’t feel like cooking to come discover a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner with a modern twist, featuring too many selections to mention! Reservations are recommended and additional information is available by calling 407-351-5555.
- Rosen Plaza Thanksgiving : Join us in the Rosen Plaza Grand Ballroom, noon to 5:00p.m., for a festive buffet and holiday themed décor. For reservations call (407) 996-0256.
- Stonewood Grill & Tavern: Come down on Thanksgiving Day from 11am – 8pm for a traditional hand-carved turkey dinner and sides. Call in advance for a reservation at 407-297-8682. Stonewood is located at 5078 Dr. Phillips Blvd.